how to add custom domain to blogger

how to add custom domain to blogger. A few months ago I managed to make this blog with the name of the Blogger Mendalo exactly with the url bloggermendalo.blogspot.com and I have had a few posts. In August I made a post numbering 10 posts, in December 2015 amount to 2 posts, in January 2016 totaled 18 posts and February until this post made amounted to 9 posts. So the number of posts that have been made on this blog amounts to: 10 + 2 + 6 + 9 = 39 posts.

While not being relaxed, I try to have a look at the features bloggers, there is a written Earnings, I was curious and question: why there is a menu of Earning? What is Earning? Finally trying to figure out how to read with tau Help menu that is on blogger and also look for tau from some forum. Oh, it turns out that often touted Google Adsense. After a bit I finally figure it out try to do Signup with how fill out the form provided on google adsense and following all the requests, it was precisely on 6 February 2016. After successfully performing a Signup on Google Adsense, a few moments later I get a reply from emali Google Adsenese with the heading Payment contact information changed. After that I tried to login to Google Adsnese and I follow the instructions so that the Adsense ad code has been installed at Blogger_Mendalo. Heart felt excited because a adsense ads seen on Blogger_Mendalo, I thought, Wow blogger_Mendalo will succeed and will earn, but then some ads no longer appear. Finally I tried to search it turns out oh know, new stages of review and is heading on a second review.

With great hope and anxiety, I wait the end on February 12, 2016 I get an email from Google Adsnese Team with the heading "Google AdSense Account Status" my heart very happy. Then I open the email titled "Google AdSense Account Status", the surprise after looking at the contents of the email turned out to contain a refusal because the offense has been doing with the reason "content does not have enough text." I am still confused looking at the reason for this, what is a "content does not have enough text" though this blog contains articles in the form of text, and the article is really my own reef. The way that I used to make this article is: I write down everything once I managed to do it. The example I created the article "Create blogger accounts", I recorded every step I am working on creating a blog and after successfully making it I continue with making up words to my posts on this blog. Example a posing, titled: "Top Beginner blogger tips" after I managed to create a blog and make some posts I think this blog is about the journey, eventually arise an inspiration and I continue with the fabricated words finally managed to make a post "Top Beginner blogger tips". Yes already, forget about it all. The most important is how to keep this blog can be useful for those who read it. After I successfully working on a custom domain on blogger, this time I want to share it to anyone managed to find this blog.

After being rejected for the first time to register on Google Adsense, I try to study again and thank God I have been getting a bit of a science that is doing the custom setting on a blogger becomes a free domain. Why I choose free, because there is no funding to buy premium domains.

I gain a free domain at freenome.com
Type the desired domain names at freenome, for example howtoadd
After typing in howtoadd, then below there are several options: howtoadd.tk, howtoadd.ml, howtoadd.ga, howtoadd.cf, howtoadd.gq. When I do a request howtoadd, only the howtoadd.tk can not be selected, because the howtoadd.tk have owned the man and I decided to choose howtoadd.ga
Do signup with email
If you've managed to get a domain name and have been active, do the settings on blogger and freenome
For settings on blogger:
Login to blogger
Go To Settings-Basic
Discover Publishing, below there are the Blog Address
Click on the + to Set up a third-party URL for your blog, then comes the text of the Third-party domain settings below there is a column of the http://blog domain. Type the name of the domain on the column by adding the www, e.g. www.howtoadd.ga
Continue with the SAVE, click after it would appear the code ERROR and give an explanation that there is some verification code must be copied and then placed on the page setting of DNS Record freenome

If you've finished putting the code in the freenome setting, please come back again to the blogger settings page and then click SAVE again, if the error message does not appear, it means you have successfully done a custom blogger domain to your new domain. And now you can access your blog with the new domain name. Example: for bloggermendalo. blogspot, can now be accessed by www.howtoadd.ga

Hopefully helpful

6 comments:

  1. Jaguar in Delhi, Find Jaguar Showroom, Find Jaguar XF, Jaguar XJ, Jaguar XE, Jaguar F-Pace, Jaguar F Type Service Centre. Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Photos, maps for top show room in Delhi
    https://spotyourshop.com/cars/jaguar/delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Protocol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. unique name generator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. combine words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. contextual backlinks

    ReplyDelete

You must already opened this page.
Make sure that you have left a comment before leaving this page